HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How do you defend Mao?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inspiration*

PostSubject: Re: How do you defend Mao?   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:20 am

Exactly what you said, sapphiresky. Very Happy

I feel like Mao extends her body more than her rivals. Her moves are fuller, and she embraces her movements so much more. Almost every single one of her moves touches my heart.

I admire Yuna Kim because she seems tough and because she can handle pressure well. But when it comes to skating and artistic expressions in general, Mao captures my heart probably 7 or 8 times more than Yuna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
span924921

PostSubject: Re: How do you defend Mao?   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:06 pm

I agree Mao may be too busy with her practice. If she gets messages from her fans through the internet, I think it's mainly from her official website. It has a message board (guest book) and all the messages are checked in advance so that Mao and Mai will not be exposed to ill-intentioned messages. There is a list of rules for posting message. I checked it and it doesn't say that messages must be in Japanese. So, I think it should be OK to post in English cheap wedding party dresses
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How do you defend Mao?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2