HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wobushiren

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm Chinese but currently is living in Canada. I can't believe i NEVER discovered this forum before!!!!!! Sad
I am a huge fan of Figure skating, America's next top model and is currently watching a lot of gymanstics.
Even though my favourite dispilne of Figure skating is ice dancing, i love Mao Asada and Evgeni Plushenko.

I'm still in high school right now but is ( and always will be ) a huge Mao Asada fan.
I almost cried when she didn't win that olympic gold medal in vancouver.

The first time I saw her was at the 2008 GPF, the Canadian commentators was clearly on Yuna's side, but I've fallen in love with Mao immdiately. I can't believe someone can be that elegant and light and flowing on ice. I love her lightness, when she lands a jump, she is like a feather brushing over the ice. I admire her persistence whenever she is faced with a new challenge. I feel like I'm saying too much here, but I just love everything about her!!!!

I've joined the Chinese Mao Asada fan forum, but never knew there was an English one existed. Ah......... i've been living under the rock this whole time. I was in China when she came to perform an ice show there, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I DIDNT GO SEE HER. Even though I'm not from Beijing, but my city is not that far from there, it only takes one day on the train to get there!!!!!

Anywayz, I'm saying hi to everyone in the forum,hope to have a pleasant time here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Welcome wobushiren!! I'm glad you found the forum! I love your description of Mao's lightness - "a feather brushing over the ice" - that's perfect in describing it. Very Happy Hope to see you post more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 am

Welcome wobushiren! I also love Plushy! Love You said you're a ice dance fan, who are your favourites? Have fun posting! Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 am

hi, wobushiren!!
Welcome here in the forum! flower

“Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.” ~ Wilma Rudolph

flower websites:
~ blog
~ youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wobushiren

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 am

Wow, I never thought there'd be people reply to my topic. I usually don't talk very much online ,but,thanks everyone, you guys r soooo nice.

Well I'm a huge fan of Russian icedancing.my favourites r too many to count. I love usova & zhulin klimova & ponomerenko and krylova& oviskannniov(sorry if I spelled any of the name wrong there, hope I didn't offend anyone). But my favourite is anisssina and peizerat. I love their OD at 2002 olympics.

I'm currently loving the new Russian pair I&K right now(I couldn't remember their full name because Russian names r hard to remember). Their FD this year is amazing.

Thanks for all the replies,and is so nice to find peole that love Mao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome to the forum, wobushiren. Woot!

Another Next Top Model fan, yippee! Boogie
Oh, I just have to ask - who are your favorites for this cycle? (if you don't mind sharing, of course!) Very Happy

View user profile
wobushiren

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 am

I like Ann,Kayla and Jane this cycle.
I think Ann has amazing features, kayla is sooooo photogenic, and jane reminds me of some russian supermodel. The prize this year is Italian vogue, so tyra better choose someone that is worthy of being a high fashion model. Not just based on who she likes or dislike. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 am

wobushiren wrote:
I like Ann,Kayla and Jane this cycle.
I think Ann has amazing features, kayla is sooooo photogenic, and jane reminds me of some russian supermodel. The prize this year is Italian vogue, so tyra better choose someone that is worthy of being a high fashion model. Not just based on who she likes or dislike. Very Happy
My favorites as well! (+ Kendal but with Krista winning C14 there was no way she'll be making it far this cycle anyway). Laugh
I still have a bad feeling about who TyTy will pick as the winner, so here's hoping my gut feeling is just a false alarm

The NHK Trophy just ended, but we always find a way to talk about something here. Razz
Once again, welcome to the forums! king

View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

wobushiren wrote:
Wow, I never thought there'd be people reply to my topic. I usually don't talk very much online ,but,thanks everyone, you guys r soooo nice.

Well I'm a huge fan of Russian icedancing.my favourites r too many to count. I love usova & zhulin klimova & ponomerenko and krylova& oviskannniov(sorry if I spelled any of the name wrong there, hope I didn't offend anyone). But my favourite is anisssina and peizerat. I love their OD at 2002 olympics.

I'm currently loving the new Russian pair I&K right now(I couldn't remember their full name because Russian names r hard to remember). Their FD this year is amazing.

Thanks for all the replies,and is so nice to find peole that love Mao.
Great taste! Very Happy My favourite dance team are Oksana and Maksim. Btw I&K are Lena and Nikita. Do you really love their free dance? At russian forum everyone has different opinions,but most of all not amazed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Oh and I love your signature! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alina

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wobushiren

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm

polosatik wrote:

Great taste! Very Happy My favourite dance team are Oksana and Maksim. Btw I&K are Lena and Nikita. Do you really love their free dance? At russian forum everyone has different opinions,but most of all not amazed.

really? Wow I guess my taste is quite different. Their FD is a great concept, but I think they need more work. Particularly on the speed and chreography. But I think this FD Is going to be a great one . sunny

And thanks 4 ur comment on my signiture, in my opinion the picture is incrediblely cute. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Oh dang. ANTM is back!!

Hello, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome Smile !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan