HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:00 am

kaarolcia wrote:
hahahha OMG I think I may die from laughter! Look at Taka! Laugh

lol! lol!
Jelaous?
Bahahahaha ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO I love this!!! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 am

kaarolcia wrote:

lol! lol!
Jealous?
lol! lol! This made my day!

Seeing the practice clips also made my day. Her jumps look great - love the ice coverage on the first 3Lo and the steady landing of the 3A, but most of all, she was successful in practice. We all know that great practice sessions boost her confidence going into competitions. I'm still not sure what will happen when she actually steps onto the ice, but it really looks like she's steadily building a solid foundation, so I think we'll see improvement at the very least.

So excited!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:28 am

bellarina wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:

lol! lol!
Jealous?
lol! lol! This made my day!

Seeing the practice clips also made my day. Her jumps look great - love the ice coverage on the first 3Lo and the steady landing of the 3A, but most of all, she was successful in practice. We all know that great practice sessions boost her confidence going into competitions. I'm still not sure what will happen when she actually steps onto the ice, but it really looks like she's steadily building a solid foundation, so I think we'll see improvement at the very least.

So excited!!! Very Happy

loool love it but does anyone have the link that shows mao and dai speaking to each other I really wanna watch it and see the whole scence... ROTFLMAO

Last edited by ballerinamao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 am

linglang wrote:
And is it just me or is Mao's rotations on her jump seem slower than before?
Does that mean her jump covers more ice than before? Thus she doesn't rotate as fast as before?

I don't know. That's why I wish inskate was here. Razz I just feel they are not as fast as before, because she used to rotate very quickly esp on the axels. And polosatik, the reason why I wonder about the lutz is because that's the jump she gets the most criticism for and she has been pressured to fix it since the edge calls got stricter back in 2007. So when she first announced she will rework her jumps, her flutz issues was the first thing that came to my mind and a lot of people's minds. That's why I thought it was strange that little is said about the jump for now.

ETA: lol! at that pic. Taka's expression is priceless! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 pm

kaarolcia wrote:

lol! lol!
Jealous?

LOL I love this pic so much omg Cloud 9 Wub Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:

http://photos.nikkansports.com/sports/figure/nk-figu-101223-06.jpg
lol! lol!
Jealous?

If only looks could kill ... Run Dai, run! Twisted Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:45 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:

lol! lol!
Jealous?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven here a compilation of the news, there are some clips that we didn't see. Specially Mao doing her 3F-2lo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4exo2JUsHQ&feature=sub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 pm

aoi88 wrote:
linglang wrote:
And is it just me or is Mao's rotations on her jump seem slower than before?
Does that mean her jump covers more ice than before? Thus she doesn't rotate as fast as before?

I don't know. That's why I wish inskate was here. Razz I just feel they are not as fast as before, because she used to rotate very quickly esp on the axels. And polosatik, the reason why I wonder about the lutz is because that's the jump she gets the most criticism for and she has been pressured to fix it since the edge calls got stricter back in 2007. So when she first announced she will rework her jumps, her flutz issues was the first thing that came to my mind and a lot of people's minds. That's why I thought it was strange that little is said about the jump for now.

Yeah, I know that fuzz around Mao's lutz. But I'm sure Mr.Sato knows what he's doing so he may has his own strategy. TAT said at GPF this year that when they started fixing Mao's lutz she just lost it. So this is very sensitive issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I can't for the competition!

Mao's consistency during practice gives hope, but let's not expect because it will create pressure. Whatever happens, she's one of the most talented skaters out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Mao looked so relaxed and happy, this really made my day! Just look at her face. Now, I am absolutely sure she will do well Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm confident she'll do better this time. Of course we cannot expect perfection, but why not dream of a clean program? That'd be my Christmas gift for sure.

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:

lol! lol!
Jealous?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven here a compilation of the news, there are some clips that we didn't see. Specially Mao doing her 3F-2lo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4exo2JUsHQ&feature=sub

kaarolcia, that pic is AWESOME!! ROTFLMAO

Thanks for the video clip, Dani-chan! At 2:24 or so, it looks like Mao is telling Nobuo-sensei and Kumiko-sensei a funny story, and look at the adoring look Kumiko-sensei gives her, like "aww, what a cutie!" Yep, no one can resist the Mao-chan smile! Many Hearts

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Some info I picked up from newspaper articles:

It seems Mao is considering 2A instead of 3A for SP this time. But she says she'll decide according to her condition in the morning.

Dai says his condition is not bad but he's having trouble with 4T. He says that 4F is even better right now. However, he has been planning to do a 4T, so although he might switch to 4F at the very last moment according to his condition, he is planning to stick to 4T basically.

Miki says her condition is not that great. But she knew her condition was at her peak when she performed her FP at GPF, so she was aware that it will go down hill after that for a while. But after starting practice for Nats, she feels her condition is getting better and hopes that it will be great again at the right time.

Kanako seems to be doing fine...but on the other hand, recently there are increasing numbers of anti-Kanako FS fans within Japan. Those people have started to bash her quite badly in some BB sites. Some people accuse those bashers to be Mao fans...well, I'm a Mao fan but I like Kanako as well, so I hope nobody thinks all Mao fans hate Kanako. These bashers are pointing out how awkward some of her GOEs were, and also say that her PCS is way too high than they should be. They also bash her for her 'fake' smiles, and say that she is arrogant deep down. According to them, a camera shot of Kanako watching Yuzuru skate in GP and not clapping in the end of his performance proves her arrogance... Commentator I'm really shocked that this is happening, and hope Kanako doesn't pay much attention to the web that much. No Btw, all this bashing towards Kanako happening, is partly because the Japanese media started praising her as the 'second' Mao, and has been treating her like a new genius star. Since many Mao fans here think the media has been treating Mao unfairly (which is IMO not totally true), so the way Kanako is being treated seems to get on their nerves. However that's the media's doing, not Kanakos'. Those bashers should know that to say the least. I hope not all of them are Mao fans...Mao and Kanako have known eachother since childhood and are very close. Not only Kanako but Mao will be heart-broken if she finds out what these bashers are writing. Depressed Crying

Akiko is being totally ignored by the media it seems... Frustrated

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Hilarious photo! I think Taka-chan wants to do a pair by champions at gala with Mao like Dai-chan did with her last year. I'm looking forward to seeing it someday and hopefully soon. Razz

The following is a series of Fuji TV program and it's Mao's turn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnF9rWB0Ouw

Rush translation

Five stories by five athletes. Todayís story is ďMao Asada, my Japanese Nationals in Dec. 2010.Ē

This season, sheís taken on a challenge to improve her jumps. The reigning world champion Mao Asada is yet to see the completion of her work. Under such circumstances, she is going to compose a new story on the Christmas Day. The title of the story is Ö

In March this year, the World Championship was held in Turin. She performed both short and free programs almost cleanly. The Olympic year had been very tough for her, but she concluded the season with joy and delight.

Pleasant smile came back to her face. Outside of the venue, we asked her to envision next four years till the Sochi Olympics.

Interviewer: OK, let me see it.
Mao: Tada!
Interviewer: Goodness! Oh! OK, letís start with the one you envisioned for the 20 years old.
Mao: Well, the World Championships, which is the biggest competition next to the Olympics, will be held in Japan. Iím looking forward to it and I know I will have to work hard for it.

Narrator: The dream for her at 21 years old is LOVE?

Mao: Reaching 20 years old means you will become an adult literally. To be honest, I donít think Iíll be grown up so soon. And I donít think I will meet someone soon after I turned 20. Probably chances will be when Iím 21. So, I put it here (21) instead (of putting it at 20.) But, actually my target (of falling in love) is 20.
Interviewer: And then suddenly your life (stabilizes) at 22.
Mao: Iíd be happy if my life got stabilized at 22.
Interviewer: How are they related?
Mao: I donít know.
Interviewer: And at 23, when the Sochi Olympics will be held.
Mao: Yes, the year of Sochi Olympics. I think it will become the most important season. I want to become a matured skater than I was at the Vancouver Olympics. I hope I will have become a beautiful and strong skater when I compete at Sochi.

Mao has been running for the past four years. She takes a brief break before she makes a next start again. She gave herself a treat which was a vacation in Hawaii. Window shopping and delicious meals Ö but what she thinks is about the future.

She started her full training towards the Sochi in June. What she worked on first and foremost was improving her jump quality. In order to have smooth flow from the entrance to landing, she reworked on all six different kinds of jumps starting from single rotation. However, it took time for her to find a new coach who succeeds Tatiana Tarasova. It was in Sept. when Mr. Nobuo Sato was officially become her new coach and Mao turned 20.

Mr. Sato: I feel ashamed to say thought, I think I had anticipated it a big deal. She is a skater who has truly mastered almost everything. I hope I will be able to help her polish what she has.

She participated in her first competition in about two months since her new team was formed. She wasnít able to land most jumps cleanly.

Mao: Iíve been reworking on my jumps since this off season. Itís been getting better, but I donít think Iíve mastered them.

Even if you jump cleanly at practice, it is very difficult to deliver it at competition. (She competed) at the GP TEB which was held in five weeks after the NHK Cup. When she thinks about take off at entrance, she misses the timing. She knows what she has to do. She is frustrated with herself for not being able to land jumps. The last chance for her is the Japanese Nationals with ticket to the Worlds at stake. (Last Wednesday) However, there is no expression of frustration on her face when sheís practicing.

Mao: I feel depressed when it occurred. When I fell jumps two, three times, I really feel depressed. But, actually Iím a person who puts such things behind easily.

Mr. Sato: Her jumps are getting consistent day by day. I tell to myself not to rush but wait for Mao patiently.

Maoís story will reach its climax at the Nationals. What title will she put for her story?

Mao: ďMao Asada, The FutureĒ
Interviewer: Why did you choose this title?
Mao: I want to keep ďthe futureĒ in my mind. I think the upcoming competitions are most important for me where I will have to hold up my end.

Ladies Short Program will be held on the 25th. On the Christmas Day, Mao Asadaís future story will begin to unfold.

Mao is already beautiful and strong skater. Sheís such an ambitious athlete. This is one of the reasons I admire her as a great athlete. Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Some info I picked up from newspaper articles:

It seems Mao is considering 2A instead of 3A for SP this time. But she says she'll decide according to her condition in the morning.

Dai says his condition is not bad but he's having trouble with 4T. He says that 4F is even better right now. However, he has been planning to do a 4T, so although he might switch to 4F at the very last moment according to his condition, he is planning to stick to 4T basically.

Miki says her condition is not that great. But she knew her condition was at her peak when she performed her FP at GPF, so she was aware that it will go down hill after that for a while. But after starting practice for Nats, she feels her condition is getting better and hopes that it will be great again at the right time.

Kanako seems to be doing fine...but on the other hand, recently there are increasing numbers of anti-Kanako FS fans within Japan. Those people have started to bash her quite badly in some BB sites. Some people accuse those bashers to be Mao fans...well, I'm a Mao fan but I like Kanako as well, so I hope nobody thinks all Mao fans hate Kanako. These bashers are pointing out how awkward some of her GOEs were, and also say that her PCS is way too high than they should be. They also bash her for her 'fake' smiles, and say that she is arrogant deep down. According to them, a camera shot of Kanako watching Yuzuru skate in GP and not clapping in the end of his performance proves her arrogance... Commentator I'm really shocked that this is happening, and hope Kanako doesn't pay much attention to the web that much. No Btw, all this bashing towards Kanako happening, is partly because the Japanese media started praising her as the 'second' Mao, and has been treating her like a new genius star. Since many Mao fans here think the media has been treating Mao unfairly (which is IMO not totally true), so the way Kanako is being treated seems to get on their nerves. However that's the media's doing, not Kanakos'. Those bashers should know that to say the least. I hope not all of them are Mao fans...Mao and Kanako have known eachother since childhood and are very close. Not only Kanako but Mao will be heart-broken if she finds out what these bashers are writing. Depressed Crying

Well, I am not a BIG Kanako fan as I already said out loud, but GOD knows I am trying to like her now.
I still don't see the big deal with her, I can't get into her skating but for Mao and some of Kanako fans that are rly cute and amazing I am trying :DDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm

kaarolcia wrote:

lol! lol!
Jealous?

Oh my golly!!!

This photo is to die for! What a wonderful good morning present for me!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm

linglang wrote:
Hilarious photo! I think Taka-chan wants to do a pair by champions at gala with Mao like Dai-chan did with her last year. I'm looking forward to seeing it someday and hopefully soon. Razz

The following is a series of Fuji TV program and it's Mao's turn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnF9rWB0Ouw

Rush translation

Five stories by five athletes. Todayís story is ďMao Asada, my Japanese Nationals in Dec. 2010.Ē

This season, sheís taken on a challenge to improve her jumps. The reigning world champion Mao Asada is yet to see the completion of her work. Under such circumstances, she is going to compose a new story on the Christmas Day. The title of the story is Ö

In March this year, the World Championship was held in Turin. She performed both short and free programs almost cleanly. The Olympic year had been very tough for her, but she concluded the season with joy and delight.

Pleasant smile came back to her face. Outside of the venue, we asked her to envision next four years till the Sochi Olympics.

Interviewer: OK, let me see it.
Mao: Tada!
Interviewer: Goodness! Oh! OK, letís start with the one you envisioned for the 20 years old.
Mao: Well, the World Championships, which is the biggest competition next to the Olympics, will be held in Japan. Iím looking forward to it and I know I will have to work hard for it.

Narrator: The dream for her at 21 years old is LOVE?

Mao: Reaching 20 years old means you will become an adult literally. To be honest, I donít think Iíll be grown up so soon. And I donít think I will meet someone soon after I turned 20. Probably chances will be when Iím 21. So, I put it here (21) instead (of putting it at 20.) But, actually my target (of falling in love) is 20.
Interviewer: And then suddenly your life (stabilizes) at 22.
Mao: Iíd be happy if my life got stabilized at 22.
Interviewer: How are they related?
Mao: I donít know.
Interviewer: And at 23, when the Sochi Olympics will be held.
Mao: Yes, the year of Sochi Olympics. I think it will become the most important season. I want to become a matured skater than I was at the Vancouver Olympics. I hope I will have become a beautiful and strong skater when I compete at Sochi.

Mao has been running for the past four years. She takes a brief break before she makes a next start again. She gave herself a treat which was a vacation in Hawaii. Window shopping and delicious meals Ö but what she thinks is about the future.

She started her full training towards the Sochi in June. What she worked on first and foremost was improving her jump quality. In order to have smooth flow from the entrance to landing, she reworked on all six different kinds of jumps starting from single rotation. However, it took time for her to find a new coach who succeeds Tatiana Tarasova. It was in Sept. when Mr. Nobuo Sato was officially become her new coach and Mao turned 20.

Mr. Sato: I feel ashamed to say thought, I think I had anticipated it a big deal. She is a skater who has truly mastered almost everything. I hope I will be able to help her polish what she has.

She participated in her first competition in about two months since her new team was formed. She wasnít able to land most jumps cleanly.

Mao: Iíve been reworking on my jumps since this off season. Itís been getting better, but I donít think Iíve mastered them.

Even if you jump cleanly at practice, it is very difficult to deliver it at competition. (She competed) at the GP TEB which was held in five weeks after the NHK Cup. When she thinks about take off at entrance, she misses the timing. She knows what she has to do. She is frustrated with herself for not being able to land jumps. The last chance for her is the Japanese Nationals with ticket to the Worlds at stake. (Last Wednesday) However, there is no expression of frustration on her face when sheís practicing.

Mao: I feel depressed when it occurred. When I fell jumps two, three times, I really feel depressed. But, actually Iím a person who puts such things behind easily.

Mr. Sato: Her jumps are getting consistent day by day. I tell to myself not to rush but wait for Mao patiently.

Maoís story will reach its climax at the Nationals. What title will she put for her story?

Mao: ďMao Asada, The FutureĒ
Interviewer: Why did you choose this title?
Mao: I want to keep ďthe futureĒ in my mind. I think the upcoming competitions are most important for me where I will have to hold up my end.

Ladies Short Program will be held on the 25th. On the Christmas Day, Mao Asadaís future story will begin to unfold.

Mao is already beautiful and strong skater. Sheís such an ambitious athlete. This is one of the reasons I admire her as a great athlete. Cheering

Thank you for the translation, linglang! Reading your transcript makes me equally believe that Mao-chan is such a mature lady through and through!!

Ehe, and about her falling in love (can't help but point it out), Taka sure had his work plan laid out in front of him! 21, Taka-chan, you have until she turns 21!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Itís heartbreaking to know a 16-year-old girl is bashed like that. Depressed Crying

Actually Kanako is not my favorite skater. Because my preference is skaters who are described as angel, fairy, ethereal, ballerina, poetic, elegant, like Elena Berezhnaya, Yukina Ota and Mao. Naturally she is not within this scope so I don't think I will like her in the future. I think it's a matter of taste.

But, when I think about individual athletes especially current ladies, I have ambivalent feeling. I want all four to make the World team. It was very, very sad that Yukari didn't make the Olympic team. It's a shame that you have to leave out really good skaters.

Unfortunately, three spots are not enough for Japan and it is causing head scratching problem. Frustrated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I honestly don't know who to be exasperated at regarding this - the "fans" or the media. The Japanese masukomi has been taking the sensationalist (and ignorant) route regarding skating coverage for ages now beginning with Miki in 2005 and it's been so preeminent to the point that I personally question the media literacy of anyone who gobbles up the ''second Mao" tagline and use it as an excuse to bash on Kanako. The fake smile accusation is pure idiocy; I'll leave it at that. Rolling Eyes Even Kanako herself is aware of the hype the Japanese media is generating and is looking wary. One thing's for sure though - this better not be a repeat of Miki where the bashing was so bad she personally received hate mail. Evil or Very Mad

kawaiimao wrote:
The article also says, she landed the 3A five times and had no falls or big mistakes in her entire practice.

Mao says, she managed to do everything she needed to do, her condition is good and represents no problem at the moment. She also said that she's feeling better than before last year's Nats.

That 3A was simply amazing!

GO MAO!
This is exactly the same as last year's Nats! I certainly hope this is a good sign for tomorrow's SP. Many Hearts

View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:38 pm

gurami wrote:
Ehe, and about her falling in love (can't help but point it out), Taka sure had his work plan laid out in front of him! 21, Taka-chan, you have until she turns 21!! Very Happy

I love this !! ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

MAO ;____; Y U SO PERFECT? Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts

Quote :
ďNot doing well in one or two competitions is one thing Ö not performing well in a third makes me question whether I can really do it. Recently, thatís how Iíve been feeling,Ē she says. ďIn France [at Bompard], I couldnít perform what Iíve been practicing. I couldnít make the jumps.Ē

But NEVER give up bb, even if you don't do better at Nats. You are awesome already and brilliant!

http://www.cnngo.com/tokyo/play/set-ups-and-setbacks-olympian-mao-asada-ready-jump-next-season-257855

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:42 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Which I find very funny... She's just the reigning silver medalist after all. I was thinking earlier that if she skates as well as last year, she has the potential to run away with this one if Mao and/or Miki don't put it down on the ice (not that I wish it will happen! I hope Mao will rock it!!!!! And Miki as well! She never seems to do that well at Nationals though...) A clean Akiko should score as well or more than a clean Kanoko, unless the judges dump her PCS like they did at the GPF Evil or Very Mad

Mao looks quite good in all those videos! Thanks for posting. Some of her jumps look a little tight on the landings to me, but rotated anyway, and the height and flow seem much improved. That 3A was gorgeous! Easy and like a 2A, just like when she threw it out there at Junior Worlds... Va-va-voom!!

Go Mao! Do your best and enjoy your time out there! We want to see you smile flower flower

Lol at Taka-chan's grumpy, jealous face... He must be thinking "just you watch... next year, I'll be sitting there next to Mao! Bahahahahahaa!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm

~Short Program Starting Order~

Like a Star @ heaven Men Like a Star @ heaven
Group 1
01 - Ryuichi Kihara

Group 2
09 - Ryuju Hino
10 - Kento Nakamura

Group 3
15 - Keiji Tanaka

Group 5
21 - Yuzuru
24 - Dai
26 - Kozu

Group 6
27 - DaiM
28 - Tatsuki Machida
29 - Takahito Mura
30 - Tono
31 - Yasuharu Nanri

Like a Star @ heaven Ladies Like a Star @ heaven
Group 1
03 - Rumi Suizu
05 - Nana Takeda

Group 2
06 - Shion Kokubun
10 - Karen Kemanai

Group 3
11 - Risa Shoji
12 - Kako Tomotaki
13 - Aki Sawada
15 - Yuki Nishino

Group 4
17 - Miyabi Oba
18 - Roanna Sari Oshikawa

Group 5
22 - Ayane Nakamura
23 - Shoko Ishikawa
24 - Kanako
25 - Haruka
26 - Miki

Group 6
27 - Mari Suzuki
28 - Akiko
29 - Mao
30 - Fumie
31 - Ayumi Goto

*Jr. Nats medalists and senior GP participants are in bold*

View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank you for all the updates!!! Love Hearts

Mao's jumps looked pretty good and I love her 3A. I'm quite nervous for Nationals but I'm also excited to see Mao's improvements. I know there will be... But I won't be able to watch it streaming and will probably get updates quite late as I'll be away on a trip 'til the 29th.

On a sidenote, that pic of jealous Taka made my morning. hehe... and look at the "gossip boys" at the back. It's as if they're thinking what we're thinking. haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011   

Back to top Go down

Japanese Nationals 2010 - 2011