HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Russian Nationals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm

I believe Alena and Ksenia are going to europeans(and probably worlds too, as I understant, they announce the world team after the europeans, which makes sense, especially since in the ice dance section they only have 2 spots for worlds, and so the best 2 teams at euros will go to words. But having only 2 spots for ladies at euros, it's probably ok to say Alena and Ksenia are going to worlds)

I agree Alena is not the most graceful out there, but she had some problems too and it was so nice seeing her so happy. Gush she was crying like a child after her skate, it almost made my cry too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Lady_in_black wrote:
I believe Alena and Ksenia are going to europeans(and probably worlds too, as I understant, they announce the world team after the europeans, which makes sense, especially since in the ice dance section they only have 2 spots for worlds, and so the best 2 teams at euros will go to words. But having only 2 spots for ladies at euros, it's probably ok to say Alena and Ksenia are going to worlds)

I agree Alena is not the most graceful out there, but she had some problems too and it was so nice seeing her so happy. Gush she was crying like a child after her skate, it almost made my cry too

You don't think they'll send Adelina, even though she won?! Or is she underage?

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Star85 wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

She is underage. She won't be senior eligible until the 2012-2013 season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 am

hirahira wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

She is underage. She won't be senior eligible until the 2012-2013 season.

And that's a pitty because she's born on July 1st, and the rule says that you have to turn 15 BEFORE July 1st... Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm

OMG!!! Alena!!! What did you do?! Shocked what a FS!!! Go and win Euros with it!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    

Back to top Go down

Russian Nationals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2