HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm

http://event.chunichi.co.jp/figure/

Skater:
Nobunari Oda
Yuzuru Hanyu
Mao Asada
Miki Ando
Akiko Suzuki
Kanako Murakami
Local Junior skaters and Novice skaters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2010-06-13
Location : Mex

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:54 pm

I was seeing the page and the event is the 6th of Jan, or I got it wrong? or the presale tickets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 am

Thank you for posting the info, kirakira! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 am

woow can't wait to see mao perform her ex again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 am

Mao has a new costume for her Chopin EX!! cheers Wub



She performed her Chopin EX first and the her LFS for encore.

Like a Star @ heaven http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/general/news/20110107k0000m050065000c.html


Last edited by snowdrops24 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 am

Edit: ooh, I see snowdrops24 was faster Laugh

I don't know if this outfit is supposed to be symbolic. I also am not sure if it suits the program (where did the white dress go??), BUT I LOVE IT! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 am

kaarolcia, I love it as well!! I prefer the white flowing dress when the lighting is dark. But I remember that the Nagoya Figure Skating Festival has always been held with bright lights on, like the way the competitions do. So, a more contrasting colour would make it easier for the audience to spot the skaters. That's why, Mao's black dress looks so cool against the ice. Razz


Last edited by snowdrops24 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 am

I love the new outfit!!! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 am


I love the new costume! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 am

According to the Japanese fans' tweets, Mao's performance was 'flawless'; probably meaning that she executed all her elements, including her jumps well. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:13 am

I know snowdrops24 and I understand. Smile And I agree with your opinion - they may have changed it because of the light.
I just wrote that it may not suit the program itself (the white dress was perfect!), but as I have already said: I LOVE this dress Love Hearts It is so pretty and cute! (at least from this pfoto Laugh )

Now I am wondering whether it is a permanent change or a one-time thing like the orange Caprice dress... Question

snowdrops24 wrote:
According to the Japanese fans' tweets, Mao's performance was 'flawless'; probably meaning that she executed all her elements, including her jumps well. Razz
That's awesome to hear! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 am







http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2011/0106/index.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:20 am

kaarolcia wrote:
I know snowdrops24 and I understand. Smile And I agree with your opinion - they may have changed it because of the light.
I just wrote that it may not suit the program itself (the white dress was perfect!), but as I have already said: I LOVE this dress Love Hearts It is so pretty and cute! (at least from this pfoto Laugh )

Oh no! I'm so sorry that my post came across with the wrong message. Sad I totally understand that you love the new dress!!! And I would have totally agreed that the previous one is better suited to the program. Yep!

I was just 'thinking aloud' in my post; wondering why Mao chose to change her EX dress because she usually keeps it in the previous years.

I apologize for sounding overreacting in my previous post. I should have written clearer, for divided it into two paragraphs. Whirly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 am

News clip flower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3W-B6oRwlQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 am

I actually prefer this dress to her white one. It's a nice twist on the schoolgirl uniform and it seems to fit Chopin more. And I never realized how good Mao looks in black!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 am

aoi88 wrote:
I actually prefer this dress to her white one. It's a nice twist on the schoolgirl uniform and it seems to fit Chopin more. And I never realized how good Mao looks in black!

Yep! Many Hearts YES! Perhaps Mao is better suited to designs that are more 'classic' in style. The black and the white.

This is totally random and probably incorrect, but the top reminds me of an Audrey Hepburn movie; the style I mean.

Mao also has wonderful shoulders; this dress showcases that in a very attractive way.

No more wearing fluffy flowery bras on the outside or over-designed chokers!


ETA: News clip with Mao's chopin EX performance is up. Thank you so much to the uploader!

Like a Star @ heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3W-B6oRwlQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:38 am




http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2011/01/06/0003720979.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 am

snowdrops24 wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:
I know snowdrops24 and I understand. Smile And I agree with your opinion - they may have changed it because of the light.
I just wrote that it may not suit the program itself (the white dress was perfect!), but as I have already said: I LOVE this dress Love Hearts It is so pretty and cute! (at least from this pfoto Laugh )

Oh no! I'm so sorry that my post came across with the wrong message. Sad I totally understand that you love the new dress!!! And I would have totally agreed that the previous one is better suited to the program. Yep!

I was just 'thinking aloud' in my post; wondering why Mao chose to change her EX dress because she usually keeps it in the previous years.

I apologize for sounding overreacting in my previous post. I should have written clearer, for divided it into two paragraphs. Whirly
Oh no, snowdrops, your post was ok! Not overreacting at all! Don't worry. *hugs*
It's probably me - I am stuck in bed with temperature since Monday, so it must be me who is not thinking clearly for the whole time Laugh I should add more smilies and write fuller and more informative sentences Laugh

What on Earth is Kanako wearing??
Oooh and I see Dai was there too! What about Taka-chan?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:55 am

snowdrops24 wrote:
aoi88 wrote:
I actually prefer this dress to her white one. It's a nice twist on the schoolgirl uniform and it seems to fit Chopin more. And I never realized how good Mao looks in black!

Yep! Many Hearts YES! Perhaps Mao is better suited to designs that are more 'classic' in style. The black and the white.

This is totally random and probably incorrect, but the top reminds me of an Audrey Hepburn movie; the style I mean.

Yes! Mao has this sense of freshness that suits the classic 60s style: simple and elegant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 am

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/flash/KFullFlash20110106098.html
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/110106/spm1101062251002-n1.htm
http://www.chunichi.co.jp/s/article/2011010690224323.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 am

Thank you for being patient with me, kaarolcia! Many Hearts

Awww... I'd been bed-ridden with fever for many days before too. Drink lots of water and get well soon!! Hugz back. Razz cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2009-01-08
Location : Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 am

One more folder which will be filled with Mao-pics (I arrange them according to the costumes) ! Razz I have about 800 pictures of Mao on my computer... (crazy?) silent Hell, no!
But I really like the new costume and agree with aoi and snowdrops that Mao looks beautiful in these classic costumes! The two ballade dresses reminde me of the black and the white swan, so for me TAT's association of a ballerina is totally fulfilled! Yep! Mushy Love

This picture is really cute:
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/110106/spm1101062251002-p2.htm

I wonder why they're laughing?! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 am

Today's practice clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwYoMUDQ4jw#t=2m15s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 am

josling wrote:
One more folder which will be filled with Mao-pics (I arrange them according to the costumes) ! Razz I have about 800 pictures of Mao on my computer... (crazy?) silent Hell, no!
Naaaaah, not at all. I have over 1620 Laugh And I bet there are people who have more. So there is still a long way ahead of you ROTFLMAO

Another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilv_b3w6JEE Happy dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 am

News clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVFKp95BM8

Photos
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/other/110106/oth1101062257024-n1.htm


Last edited by kirakira on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Nagoya Figure Skating Festival 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Figure Skating History
» World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL
» Daisuke will cover International Figure Skating Magazine
» World Figure Skating Championships 2010 Turin, Italy
» Documentary movie about the US's figure skating history

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: