HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Thank you Hotaru, MaoChan756, and clovera!!! Everyone of you are right. I shouldn't believe in predictions, and wow! I love this forum even more because people are just fast in assisting others with questions! I still can't believe it!

MaoChan756, I think the SP starts 1:30 p.m. Moscow time. I may be wrong. You can check in http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ for the difference in time between your place and Moscow. I see that your location is in Japan, so I'm guessing....6 p.m. around Japan time? I may be off by an hour or two, or maybe even more. Lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 pm

EGADS, I have been sooo totally out of the loop! (I hate being busy!) Sweatdrop Sweatdrop

I'm trying not to get spoiled since I haven't seen the men's or pairs yet, but I just wanted to pop in and say, GO MAO!!!!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering

Don't worry about winning, don't even worry about the scores.

Just channel all that darkness and despair early in the season when things were going badly--and your determination to overcome it--into the SP. Thumbs up!

And in the FS, soothe the hearts of everyone in Japan with your enchanting "love dream." Swoon

Ganbare, Mao-chan!! Love

ETA OMG, Mao and Yu-Na are skating 2nd to last and last (back-to-back)???! affraid How does this always happen? (It must be rigged. Suspect ) You guys probably talked about this in some other thread, but I just had to say, HMMM, INTERESTING!

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Batsuchan, welcome back! We missed you!

Batsuchan wrote:
ETA OMG, Mao and Yu-Na are skating 2nd to last and last (back-to-back)???! affraid How does this always happen? (It must be rigged. Suspect ) You guys probably talked about this in some other thread, but I just had to say, HMMM, INTERESTING!

It's understandable if you think that way, but from what I read Yuna was the second to draw and she got number 30. Really weird. It's like someone out there is sending a message.

Best of luck to all skaters in Moscow anyway! As for me, I'll miss out on the fun since I have things to do for tomorrow! *sighs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 pm

klarification wrote:
Batsuchan, welcome back! We missed you!

Batsuchan wrote:

It's understandable if you think that way, but from what I read Yuna was the second to draw and she got number 30. Really weird. It's like someone out there is sending a message.

Best of luck to all skaters in Moscow anyway! As for me, I'll miss out on the fun since I have things to do for tomorrow! *sighs*

I missed you all too! Wub

Even if it was totally by chance that Mao and Yu-Na are skating back to back, it does seem a little uncanny...sigh, I guess it will always be their fate to be linked and compared side-by-side. Neutral

I will miss out on the fun as well (sigh, work!), so I'll see y'all once I finally manage to get caught up! I love you

Enjoy Worlds, everyone, and GO MAO! flower

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Today is the day!!! affraid affraid affraid

GO MAO!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Yes, today is the day!!!!!!! I'm nervous Dance Dance Dance

I decided to concentrate my energy imagining that Mao will have a good SP, without mistakes, i know that if she can skate a perfect SP she will feel satisfied and happy, we'll see her beautiful smile and she'll do even better in her FS, that is a really beauty.

Mao's SP = perfect = Mao smiling happy! Happy dance

Mao, you can do it!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!Cheering Cheering Cheering

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Ken Himura wrote:
Yes, today is the day!!!!!!! I'm nervous Dance Dance Dance

I decided to concentrate my energy imagining that Mao will have a good SP, without mistakes, i know that if she can skate a perfect SP she will feel satisfied and happy, we'll see her beautiful smile and she'll do even better in her FS, that is a really beauty.

Mao's SP = perfect = Mao smiling happy! Happy dance

Mao, you can do it!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!Cheering Cheering Cheering

Good luck!

That's what I'm thinking! All I want is for Mao to be happy with her performances because she would want to know that all her hard work in improving her jumps and everything in her skating has paid off. I REALLY want to see the EPIC MAO SMILE. I'm hoping to see that after she does her short program! Who cares about anything else but her happiness at the moment?!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:58 pm

tweet by Universal sports: Asada really struggling with triple Axel

come on Mao YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

e2girl

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 am

Is that Mao?? New costume for tango??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

e2girl wrote:

Is that Mao?? New costume for tango??

It must be...i wanna see what the front looks like

inspiration*

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 am

If Mao doesn't do well, I will not feel unhappy,

but if Mao does well, I think I will start crying really hard... Very Happy

Go Mao! Support you all the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e2girl

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 am

i preferred the other dresses

illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:16 am

Hmm... Well, I don't know about this one. I really don't like the flesh-colored fabric; it stands out in a bad way. I preferred the 4CC one, or the Nats one sans rose-bra. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 am

Out of all the dresses that Mao has worn for her SP, I like the one from 4CC best... not sure what to say about this new one, but I like the sleeves.

Yuna's dress is okay... although, I like the ones she had last year better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

Frankly -\_-
What's with those dresses?
Seriously - Miki's white costume is better than what Mao or Yuna is wearing!!
This one makes the rose-bra seems a bit better...
OMG TAT did this?? Seriously - if she 'modified' the costume 0o - I'll start sending some hate-letters to Russia in few days!!!! -_-
Note the lack of make-up as well!
I really hope Mai comes around and slaps that girl in some mascara!
I don't want a pale Mao - (make-up at Nats was so good)

Does anyone finds Yuna less 'Yuna-ish'?
I mean - compared to the disastrous costumes of Mao last seasons - Yuna has been wearing some pretty awesome costumes...
This is one simple - a bad combination of blue and black -_- (some kind of beaten blue-black swan when she is supposed to be a delicate Giselle!)

Last edited by MaoChan756 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apple4me

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 am

I don;t like the dress. I want the one from 4cc back. I want to know who choose this dress. That person really don't have any fashion sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 am

I kind of like it, let's see how it will look like in person. Baaaa I'm so nervous, I don't know , I may close my eyes when Mao will take the opening pose!!! Drama!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apple4me

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am

when is the short program going to start. Can't wait any longer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:31 am

OMG kill me now -
and revive me up when the SP is over!
All this stress - am like having 'mini-vomits' attacks! (like seriously nervous - I wasn't this nervous for my finals last semester hah Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inspiration*

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 am

I think the dress is not bad. The tango is supposed to be fiery and saucy, and when Mao can really deliver it, the dress would be a good complement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 am

i just hope they do some spectacular makeup...

polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 am

How Mao practices are going? I saw only a few 3 axels and great 2a-3t cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 am

KariDebate wrote:
tweet by Universal sports: Asada really struggling with triple Axel

come on Mao YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

this is what i heard

Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

I like the back of the dress, i think the dress is so tango, let's see soon.....make up please!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread   

Back to top Go down

World Championships 2011 - Pre-competition thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next